Search Engine Spider Simulator

Enter URL to Spider

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Trust In God

Many a times there were difficulties in my life. I could not decide what to do and where to go. I am a christian but never put my full trust on God. But slowly when my difficulties grew larger and larger and it started effecting my life I decide to choose a way of life in which God would be more important than any other man. In today life you cannot trust man. They are there with you when you are well to do. The moment you are in difficulties they just vanish. Some God fearing people are there with you. But the trust of God is that armour on you which will always be with you. The power of God brought a new change in my life. I got peace within myself. I could breath a fresh air now. I found that my confidence starting building within me. And slowly I got new ways and problems started solving which could not have been done without blessing of God. So when you are surrounded with problems and cannot find a way pray to Jesus and solve your problem. Trusting in God is such a good feeling. So if you are troubled and depressed turn to Jesus and give a hand and he will hold you and walk with you and solve you each problems.

No comments: